There are two kinds of people when it comes to LEGO: those who think “holy crap, this is the best thing ever! Imagine what one could use all these bricks for!”, or the sad old sags of bones without a single joy in their lives. LEGO sets aren’t just toys, there are actually a lot of ways you can use these plastic bricks in your everyday life, and I’m gonna show you some of the coolest, and most ingenious of them.
1. A LEGO bird feeder.
2. Cable holder made of, you guessed it, LEGO!
3. This awesome Mario-themed aquarium.
4. Bowties are cool, right?
5. You can also teach your kids math using this simple LEGO trick!
6. What’s in the box? WHAT’S IN THE BOX???
7. The “how to keep your child (and probably husband) busy for all eternity” wall.
8. Who needs marble when you got LEGO?
9. Creative LEGO bookends
10. Simple, yet smart.
11. Neat little lamp cover thing.
12. Probably the coolest key-holders out there.
13. What time is it? It’s LEGO time!
14. LEGO containers are the best containers.
15. I shall call this the Millennium LEGOcaster.
16. See #14 again.
17. Got lots of pens and pencils lying around? Keep them in one place!
18. I don’t even know what this is, but I want it.
19. Tyler knows what’s up.
20. And this is the most expensive home renovation in history.
21. Although, these are probably glued together, it still looks incredible.
22. So apart from flowers, pens, and small gifts, you can use LEGO to hold apples, lemons, and candies. That’s good to know.
23. Oh, and knives. Let’s not forget about those.
24. This typewriter is 10 levels above the usual hipster stuff.
25. It’s all there in the picture.
26. Here’s a 5-star rat hotel.
27. How about a tilting puzzle?
28. Or a napkin holder?
29. You can even build a PC tower.
30. Sick of your child? There’s a LEGO set for that!
31. What a lovely lamp!
32. Target practice for your kids.
33. Calendars are always in.
34. As well as purses.
35. What, you couldn’t LEGO the lens?
36. Imagine smashing this beauty at some concert… So many potential casualties!