What made her so famous? The Barbie-like body, of course. She’s not afraid to show off her body on Facebook and Instagram, which helped her gain a massive following and world-wide recognition. Just a few months after becoming an internet idol, she already had over 800,000 Facebook fans, 7,500 Twitter followers, millions of views on YouTube and currently she has around 250,000 followers on Instagram. Here are some fun facts you probably didn’t know about this Barbie girl:
1) For starters, she hates it when people refer to her as “Barbie”, so, sorry, Val!
2) In 2007, Valeria became Miss Diamond Crown of Ukraine. Nothing special, but a title is a title.
3) Her job is to teach people how to leave their physical bodies and roam across the Astral planes. That wasn’t a joke.
4) This girl believes she can actually travel to other planets and talk to aliens… in the language of light. Someone should lay off those shrooms, eh?
5) She never wants to have her own children, because once, during her out-of-body planeswalking, she found out she’s not even a human spirit. How crazy is that? (very, very crazy)
6) Her personal idol, besides the Barbie doll, is none other than Angelina Jolie.
7) Some plastic surgeons like to discuss whether or not Valeria had some of her ribs removed to get that wasp waist line. However, she denies those accusations and only admits to having breast implants. Did not see that coming!
8) Initially, being a fan of raw food diet, she’s now been converted into Breatharianism, where she does not eat much food or water, and instead feeds off of light and air. Is that even physically possible?
9) “Amatue”, her spiritual name, comes from the Atlantean name of the sun goddess.
10) Valeria loves extreme outdoor recreation and has even trekked the Himalayas. It’s hard for me to imagine such a gentle creature climbing a vertical mountain wall. It’s like she’s not even a human being!
11) The internet fame helped her kick-start her musical career and get her first book published. She believes that it’s now her responsibility to bring more good, light and positive emotions into people’s lives.
12) And last, but not least, yes, she’s wearing big colored lenses to get that eye-catching “Barbie” look. And if you know anything about wearing lenses, you know it’s a chore.
Miss Diamond Crown may not be the next Darwin or Einstein but at least she means well, so more power to her! Keep eating light, drinking air, and making other people happy!